MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

I have several pairs of 26er wheels too for sale should anyone be looking for owt. Good making space prices.

Re: Re:

kaiser":1hnh58g6 said:
Free stuff!

Tyres, many pairs, fill yer boots

DSC_3741 by Bigbroondug, on Flickr

Ideally picked up but if anyone is interested, might try for an evening ride next week? Comrie or whatever?

Interested on some tyres, been a while since I satisfied my rubber fetish :twisted:

What's the green, red, and two grey looking ones?

Re:

Green is a wildgripper lite.
Red is another Michelin one, cannae mind the name.
Grey are tioga psycho.

All used but ok condition.

kaiser":3ma47nlk said:
Free stuff!

Tyres, many pairs, fill yer boots

DSC_3741 by Bigbroondug, on Flickr

Ideally picked up but if anyone is interested, might try for an evening ride next week? Comrie or whatever?

What's the clean ski wall in the middle of the main pack? Also interested in the Michelins if nobody else has taken them

kaiser":w3ekz6u6 said:
Grey are tioga psycho.

Wouldn't mind the Psycho's, not sure when I'd be able to collect though.
I'm off work for a couple weeks from the 18th, could always head West and do some riding and parts collection I guess?

boxxer"} What's the clean ski wall in the middle of the main pack? Also interested in the Michelins if nobody else has taken them[/quote said:
Its a NOS Scott tyre, pretty perished though but would be fine(ish) for a wall hanger. Michelins are yours, I'll keep them with the Marin frame if you still want it.

jimo746":38vg26h3 said:
kaiser":38vg26h3 said:
Grey are tioga psycho.

Wouldn't mind the Psycho's, not sure when I'd be able to collect though.
I'm off work for a couple weeks from the 18th, could always head West and do some riding and parts collection I guess?

No probs. I'll keep them by :)

Back