MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

kaiser":19m801bq said:
boxxer"} What's the clean ski wall in the middle of the main pack? Also interested in the Michelins if nobody else has taken them[/quote:19m801bq said:
Its a NOS Scott tyre, pretty perished though but would be fine(ish) for a wall hanger. Michelins are yours, I'll keep them with the Marin frame if you still want it.

I was hoping it was a Specialized! Cheers, I'll grab them either next time I'm across your side or you make to tweed valley!!

And I do still want the Marin....

I might be able to help you with collection & postage, drop me a PM.

No idea how they ride, assume it's a mid-range bike? "Comp LX".

Re: Re:

kaiser":20rk6myr said:
I have several pairs of 26er wheels too for sale should anyone be looking for owt. Good making space prices.

Just bought (another) frame :facepalm: so looking for some cheap, and I mean cheap! 26" wheels. Have to be a matching pair,and for rim brakes , but other than that anything goes.

Got anything suitable?

Re:

Anyone fancy £120 worth of 1994 Marin Eldridge, pretty much Cat spec but with a different saddle and bar ends... full LX, original tyres!

Let me know

Anyone want to buy my trike?

28584701385_fa4fe5e09b_b.jpg

27967464674_3609b7806d_b.jpg

Nnnooooo Barry :(
What's going on?
I am trike curious, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it doesn't seem that long since you got it.

Jamie

Hi Barry
The bike is nice but I personally prefer the trike. I like the Bacchetta above, looks nice in red, but not my thing really. The trike just looks more fun to ride, and stable :)
Not that I know much about these things but from what I see that's a pretty reasonable price your letting it go for. It looks like you have a bit of interest too, which is good.
My plan and aim, though it might be a long while coming yet due to finances would be to build up a Big Dummy or maybe even an Xtracycle if I can find one of the originals at a decent price. The new one is due in September. Best of luck with it mate, keep us up to date.

Jamie

Latest posts

Back