MacRetro Trading Post

Anyone fancy a Raleigh Summit 1992 in gate size (20/21")

I'm going to see it on Weds, I'll prob buy it but not sure I need it or want it.....

Re:

I'm going to sell off a few nice items, starting with some 26" Spinergy Rev-X-Roks carbon wheels, in very good condition, come with new/nos decal set.
After £250 for these, took me ages to find a decent set, but they've been used once, on the road, in the last few years.

Posting them here first, will put them in the main for sale forum later this weekend.
More pics available.

(I'll also be selling some Magura HS22 Raceline brakes and probably Pace RC-35 AB forks with 1" steerer, details in due course...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":3d1euxdo said:
WTF! I wonder if it's Big Ecks latest creation! :shock:

That's a awful thing to say ............................................... come to think about it you could be right :LOL:

The KERB CRUSHER :twisted:

Re:

Free stuff!

Once Gudereit tourer, quite small and has a wee bit of surface rust, would still clean up nice though. Never did find out much about the manufacturer but it did have quality kit on it and the wheels and shifters are decent.

DSC_3739 by Bigbroondug, on Flickr

Giant Boulder F+F

Big eck gave me this as a project for someoen and it never came to fruition. Run of the mill stuff with a nice wishbone. Bit of surface rust again.

DSC_3740 by Bigbroondug, on Flickr

Tyres, many pairs, fill yer boots

DSC_3741 by Bigbroondug, on Flickr

Ideally picked up but if anyone is interested, might try for an evening ride next week? Comrie or whatever?

Back