MacRetro Trading Post

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Anyone fancy my M-Trax?

Been broken down for 6 months so time to move it on??

Ti top and down tube, matching spinner fork, original aheadset and matching stem plus a DX seat post which may or may not be quite the right size....

No other parts right now but only asking £75 may find some canti's to chuck in and maybe a bb.....

It's gate sized and a good fun ride....

Re: Re:

RobMac":2md0un53 said:
"Your aving a fcukin laugh an'tcha" anybody needing a '91' Kona catalogue?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-1991-Ko ... 4afc72bf06

Its free P&P though :shock:
Considering you can download a scan of it from the archive section for free it doesn't really offer good value for money, for the dedicated Kona nut only I'd say.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Went for the KHS :oops: Well, something to fettle and fiddle with and a load of nice bits inc some purple xlite crank bolts that look new. A fair bit of xlite actually. Tyres turned out to be irc notos xc, not mythos xc ,but still a nice find :D

Frame is no good to me though.
KHS dj100- Bikepedia puts it at 2005.
I reckon its a new frame that was built up with odds and ends. A couple of marks/scratches, but they look from storage/fitting. No wear or marks where you'd expect to find. All decals/stickers perfect.
Mine was likely its first journey outside :?

So :D £70 for the frame, and ill leave in the fsa orbit x headset, which itself looks perfect.
15" one size jump frame. 28.6mm SP/1 1/8" HS - Got a raceface evolve DH post i can leave in for an extra tenner.

OK. Need this gone so £60 ill include the s/post with a clamp and the xlite binder(though one side of the binder is a bit scored. :) Pick up only really. Postage at cost ,but ill need to find a suitable box

Attachments

• RIMG0043 (Custom).JPG
    RIMG0043 (Custom).JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 477
Come on guys :) nice jump frame for the older teen/adult. Price drop to 60 for pick up and ill add the clamp and post.

Back