MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

I've an SR 46T chainring in good condition (old skool mtb BCD) which someone can have for Karma as it was given to me by Kaya from the Yorkshire tribe a few years ago, just pay postage, or collect from the next ride (if I remember to bring it along :facepalm: ).

link below, also offloading some other retro guff...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=348778

Re: Re:

boxxer":1lf3bsp7 said:
That the purple one Jimi?

I might be interested but would need to shift my Zaskar on first (it's an 18".....)

Eh ?, did have a Purple Zaskar but it was back in 94 :LOL:

Na, this one ere.

As pictured minus the pedals.

gtKDKctl.jpg

Going to be splitting my current Funduro (TM) bike shortly as a new one is incoming.

2013 RockShox Revelation 150mm Solo Air, 1.5" tapered steerer, used condition, decals replaced with a set from eBay, lockout knob no longer works, other than that they're in good working order, no damage to stanchions, for 26" wheel, 15mm maxle included. Was going to ask £110 for them.

Mavic XM719 black 26" rims on Hope Pro2 front hub and Hope XC rear hub, black spokes. well used but still good for severdl years at least. Will probably include the tyres and tubes as they'll be no use on the new bike!
Was going to ask £90 for these.

If anyone thinks they might be interested just PM me and I'll get some photos of them this week, before I put them officially on sale at the weekend.

Re:

Here we go, I'm looking for those wee doodahs that slot into frame cable stop in order to hold hydraulic brake hose. What are they called and where can I get them?

Please :shock:

Latest posts

Back