MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

tumblr_mxikmx445q1r0vv2so1_400.jpg

Re:

Got a Specialized Hotrock 20 kids bike for sale on Gumtree just now for £110. Its a 2013 but the same as the current model. It's been used and has marks and wear consistant with getting ragged by an 8 year old but it's still nice and works properly. I need £100 for it as that's what I spent on its replacement , a Hotrock 24.

If anybody is interested I could travel within reason to deliver or meet up. Or I can bring to Glentress on 28th.

It's the same as this ...

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/spe ... --ec042552

Anyone have a set of 26" disc compatible wheels they want to sell? Cheaper the better , they aren't going on no "Garage Queen" :)

Hi guys
I have some very good condition Dura Ace 7700 stuff I am about to put for sale. I have a set of front and rear brakes and a front and rear mech, all looking and working great. Thought I would mention it here beforehand if any one wants it. Macretro prices as usual.
Can dig out pics if anyone is interested.

Jamie

OK a bit off topic but having a bit of a clear out and I have some of my old M/C stuff going up for sale and one thing I have is a Phil read T Shirt.
I just thought I would throw it on here first to see if anyone was interested.
Its Classic Bikes official T Shirt from Phil Reads Manx TT comeback in 1998. Its signed by Phil read and is new, still in the original plastic bag with the instructions for washing it etc. New, Never worn and in a XL size.
Looking for £20
Can either post or bring to Dunkeld.

Jamie
DSC_2174 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

There's been a few passed through RetroBike its a quirky bike but the cost/time involved with maintaining the frame pivot point(s) and shock(s) :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back