MacRetro Trading Post

Ive put my groupset up to pay towards the new computer but tbh the really interested parties are abroad and i see the profit hounds gathering.
Would really prefer it stayed together and uk.
I know its a lot but its all good and worth it were you to try to buy thee lot separately.

It is a lot, but it is also a bargain IMHO. Shame I'm not in a position to do anything about it! :(

Sadly it's the way of the world that if you need to sell something quickly then you can't be too choosy about who buys it. You just have to take the money from the first source that offers it.

Re:

No offence but I'd say it's a tad overpriced. I appreciate that it will have cost you a lot more to put together but you are also looking for one specific person looking for a lot of red. The stem is also quite long for modern tastes.
My advice would be to part it out. Put the brake stuff together, then offer the rest as separate items. Also look at alternative couriers such as Hermes/Collect plus who can be much cheaper than RM for larger sized parcels.

I was meaning the XT groupset Chubby,not the red hope stuff :) sorry,is that what you meant /, of which the brakes did sell though that was ebay and the market far larger
If i can sell the above XT then i can keep the other red bits. Ive still the red wheels so could do another red ano build somewhere down the line.

firedfromthecircus":2fgjx9y8 said:
It is a lot, but it is also a bargain IMHO. Shame I'm not in a position to do anything about it! :(

Sadly it's the way of the world that if you need to sell something quickly then you can't be too choosy about who buys it. You just have to take the money from the first source that offers it.

Aye, or you drop the price to too little then really regret it. My choice would be to keep the xt if i can. I can make anything look special with it.

Too much other tat bought :oops: like i know ive this computer to pay for but just couldnt resist a set of XTsti shifters that were cleaner than the ones i had. things like that cost me more :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back