MacRetro Trading Post

Re: Re:

RobMac":3is155v1 said:
I'm (thinking) about breaking my Ragley Blue Pig then sticking the frame up for sale once I remember how much the frame cost :facepalm:
It's a black 18" frame with no issues what so ever (pics and a price to follow).
£115 picked up, its got a XT external B/B and a Race Face Deus headset that 'could' be left fitted at extra cost. BTW both the H/S and B/B were NEW when the bike was built, both low miles and silky smooth. REVIEW http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... -10-36600/

Has anyone got a spare rear derailleur cable clamp bolt kicking around? The threads are damaged on my DX mech. :facepalm:

Bolt looks like this but has the allen head nut.

31207834.jpg

Are you limited to DX ? would not the bolt from any mech do :?

Im going purple on the ti so the red is surplus.
Consists of a pair of tech X2's(goodridge hoses,all bits red)hope stem(110/0d/31.:cool:,sram foam lock on's(which i would wash ;) ) hope floating rotors(183/160)north shore billet adaptors(F-post/R-IS) hope 31.8 bolt on clamp.F&R hope skewers

My usual all superbly looked after condition.
The brakes could be mistaken for new,only on theyre 2nd pads and those are hardly touched,rotors also hardly touched,no ridges. Clamp and stem also superb with maybe a tiny mark here or there :? same goes for the skewers and adaptors.
£310 Very fair i thought,the tenner covers special next day delivery
As a job lot sorry :)

Due to the PO's horrific business practises where theyre now looking for any excuse to charge us more the brakes willl need to be drained before sending.

dyna-ti":2i0y2pxh said:
Are you limited to DX ? would not the bolt from any mech do :?

No, I think that type of bolt was used on a lot of mechs. As long as it has the parallel flats as that is what holds it in the body.

ive a couple of big coffee tins full of bits. Ill have a look for you. Might not have every/anything but ill see whats there.

Re:

Is this an old DX mech from the early '90's? If so I have a broken one that may still have the bolt.
The only problem is I had a rummage through my crap, er, stock of parts but cannae find it at the mo. :facepalm:

Got a bit distracted by the "Ooh, I didnae know I had this, or that tae" with each box I opened. :roll:

Back