MacRetro Trading Post

Ive a front wheel im about to put on gumtree. Thought i'd offer here first. Pick up only though.
If you want it be sharpish please,need the funds for some timber
Pro2 hub(QR spacers) laced to a mavic xm719(Spokes from hope factory wheel) with 2.1 wildgripper FrontS
Got it as part of a set on DT Swiss but the rim was damaged so put it on the mavic. Not used since built so perfect
Was a spare but ive too many spares now so losing this one

Pick up £65

Attachments

• Hope pro2 on mavic x719 with michelin wildgripper frontS 011 (Custom).JPG
    Hope pro2 on mavic x719 with michelin wildgripper frontS 011 (Custom).JPG
    122 KB · Views: 431
  • Hope pro2 on mavic x719 with michelin wildgripper frontS 005 (Custom).JPG
    Hope pro2 on mavic x719 with michelin wildgripper frontS 005 (Custom).JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 431
Got a note of the tyres i want rid of. All free for pick up.Theyre at me Mums at present,so would need to make arrangments with that in mind

Bonty JonesXR 2.2" (Bit worn but usable -Black Folding
Bonty JonesAcX-B 2.2" (good condition-black Folding
Logo's are nice on the bontys
Spesh hardrock (PAIR)(Good condition,skinwalls are clean but worn in spots. Line them and they'd be fine Grey/cream skinwall
Tioga Psycho 2 TT grey/black wall(part Worn but clean
Tioga Psycho 2 EDGE grey/black wall(part worn but clean
Tioga Psycho Blue/black sidewall(good condition
Specialized Hemisphere EX 1.95(Good condition
Shwalbe marathon plus 1.75(VGC. will keep it if a 2nd turns up though, no idea where a single commuting tyre came into my possession.
Ive a panaracer magic here too though its not the best of nick. Seems to have suffered from the sun. and a Panaracer smoke which i think is new. Looking for a dart for that if anyone can help :) the magic is nice to keep but in all honesty its just taking up valuable space,might as well inc that.
Theres a DT swiss EX500 rim ive spare if anyone wants it too. Problem is the previous owner decided to hand work the presta valve to shrader using probably a screw driver :facepalm: So the holes a bit ripped. I thought as spares or built for the kids or something :) In fact it was that that the pro2 im selling on the mavic came from. So deduct that 20 builtd cost and inc tyre its a very good deal.

The retro road ride for the Lady in your life?

Came a cross this while looking for mixte scrap for my first planned DIY recumbent project.

It looks in such good nick I could not bring myself to sacrifice it.
If it was any other weekend/half the distance and i'd get it for when granny visits (put a set of riser bars on it). Heck i'd be tempted just for the mudguards… half the price of a new set of Giles Berthouds...

http://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/ladie ... 1108160610

GARAGE CLEAR OOT

Hi guys, fairly new to this site, Im having to clear out the garage as were selling the house, if I make a big list would a group be interested in ALL the stuff I have, need it away by middle June latest, rather it went to good home than the dump!!
I live near Stonehaven.
Regards
Bruce

Hi Bruce, I've moved it to a more appropriate place.
Can't speak for the rest but big piles don't generally sell well.
Please stick to forum rules when you put the list up and make sure it's got a price.
Hopefully you'll have some nice stuff that someone wants.

Jamiedyer":3vg8qpc5 said:
Wheres more appropriate than the Macretro trading Post?

Jamie

It wasn't here to start with ;)

Editing and moving isn't just for screwing with Rob :LOL:

Latest posts

Back