MacRetro Trading Post

Just pulled the rigger on a modern'ish RM Blizzard (2007) - sorted for wheels & drivetrain - so on the look out for 100mm travel forks, something like Rebas would be perfect, though the budget is tight! Anything out there guys? (also need bars/stem/post /saddle) .

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=276359

Re: Carlton bargain in Edinburgh

afp401":2siqzugm said:
Quick someone snap this up.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/carlt ... 1089660288

I could kick myself i did not see this on Gumtree (I'm/was watching it on ebay with view to having a snipe if it does not go much above the £45 starting price) , been to Edinburgh yesterday to pick up a bike for my son… but probably won't be able to go again for a few weeks. I'm sure it will be gone by then unless close inspection reveals it to be in bad condition…

Grrrrr.
Tried to contact via gumtree. No reply. :(
I bid the starting price lest i forget to set up the sniper… only to have my bid canceled. :evil:
So i thought: sold it on gumtree…
Now it's back as a buy it now for £250 :shock:

nelly":dxg17w6h said:
Just pulled the rigger on a modern'ish RM Blizzard (2007) - sorted for wheels & drivetrain - so on the look out for 100mm travel forks, something like Rebas would be perfect, though the budget is tight! Anything out there guys? (also need bars/stem/post /saddle) .

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=276359

Pm'd

Got or rather nearly got, my elusive XT m737 32h front hub. Currently highest bidder but im sure it will get sniped at by someone towards the end. I'll be bidding at the end as is my tactic ;)
Fingers crossed ill get the bugger this time and complete the XT/217 wheels for the XT groupset.
Head says i should really look towards nos cranks from Europe :?

Not been this excited at Xmas time for many a year :D

GOTCHA :D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131364302537? ... EBIDX%3AIT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
it is today only so you will need to be fast - I got a set last year for a bargain £22.50 each, I feel done now :)

Re:

Last winter I bodged my own spike tyre and hey presto, no snow or ice. As I've yet to test said prickly tyre its somewhat premature to get purpose built ones although its a bargaintastic price !

Back