MacRetro Trading Post

Sadly I may have to move on my Colnago Master Olympic frame and fork at the end of the month. Its a 93 in art decor paint, 50 seat tube c to c and a 53 top tube c to c. Good condition, a couple of chips but generally very good as is the chrome. Was thinking around £400 with a Record BB.
If anyone is interested drop me a line and I'll stick a picture up

Jamie

Right the Breezer Storm F&F's is going up for sale - a local deal would be preferable so am offering it on macretro first - I have no idea how much its worth, so let me know if you think I am way off - £150, including Breezer stem & Richey headset….pics on link above.

With the Saffron coming soon I need to free up some space.

First to go is my Cannondale Flash 29er Alloy 1. Medium size 2012 model, Lefty fork. Sram X9 2x10 transmission and Elixir brakes. New cassette, chain, BB bearings and front hub bearings in March.
Lovely, fast handling bike, but it's fate was sealed the moment I ordered the custom frame.

£700 with Macretro only extras.

Specialized Tricross. 52cm. Think it's a 2008 or 2009. Cross/winter road or ideal commuter. 10 speed 105. Upgraded to mini V's and wider bars. Some surface corrosion on bolts etc but everything works well.

£150 including cross tyres and wide and narrow road tyres. I've also a brand new cassette and chainrings I've never needed ( expiring gift voucher I had to use) which I'll include for an extra £50.

Fox Float 32 Fit RLC. Forks. 140mm travel tapered steerer. Kasihima coated. Had them 2 years but not had much use since I upgraded to 160mm on the Mojo.
Will do seal service before sale. £200

Re:

You got a pic of the Fox's? I could maybe do with a pair of long forks for the Soul...not excatly on my priority list at the moment though.

Fellas I am looking for any modern parts - 100mm forks, wheel set, drivetrain etc for my first modern'ish build………whats out there locally? Am on a budget here so anything considered….even a full bike if the kit is decent. All I have is the frame, which is incoming…...

nelly":3v9buq8f said:
Fellas I am looking for any modern parts - 100mm forks, wheel set, drivetrain etc for my first modern'ish build………whats out there locally? Am on a budget here so anything considered….even a full bike if the kit is decent. All I have is the frame, which is incoming…...

Budget included full bikes :shock:
Therefore :LOL:
Got a set of brakes up for sale at present. Got 2 sets of X2's, One new pair and another pair,that have been on my Ti since end of 2011 and had use but nothing much really.
Was swopping the red bits from those X2's over to the other new set and vice versa.
Levers,caliper caps are new the master cylinder caps are 2nds with some marks but all have been ano's purple :D
Er....matching Hope team green adjusters :)

Just waiting for Alex to get back to me. but £150 the pair should he decline. VGC c/w Braided hoses.

Re:

Thanks for the offer DynaTi - guess I need to get the forks / drivetrain / wheel set sorted first - its probably going to be a bit of a budget build to be honest.

Re:

Nelly, I've an FSA wheeled, factory built type, the problem with them was that driveside alloy nipples would let go, they have been replaced (in shop) with brass. I also have a bontrager front wheel which would be cheap too. And I have a load of 9 speed xt, and a 3 ring Race face chainset. If any of these are of any interest I'll get some pics.

Back