MacRetro Trading Post

Any of our taller members fancy a Claude Butler something or other? 501 tube set, Mountain LX throughout? Think it's a 21" or there abouts, picking up tomorrow and shamelessly flipping as I have no need but someone may!

Got the Claude Butler today

501 tubed CB Ventoux 400 LX, mainly Eage 400 LX which makes it a 1990!

It's a Gate at 22" bit the parts are virtually new and it has bio pace rings that are mint, the bb is smooth and apart from new cables and maybe a front STI that's a bit sticky it seems great. Tyres aren't the best but they are serviceable...

Only looking for £80 for it which is fair (it's slightly faded and the bars are slightly rusted but ill chuck in another pair of steel bars)

2002 Cannondale Road Warrior 2000

Selling this for a pal and as I know him this bike will be very well looked after- bike in fife but happy to post and looking for a very reasonable £250 for the old girl.

Frame -2002 Cannondale Road Warrior 2000 Alu
Fork - integrated headshock
Front wheel - Mavic Cosmic Elite Alu, 2006
Rear wheel - Mavic CPX33 laced to black XT hub (2006)
Bar - Easton Carbon
Seatpost - Specialized Carbon
Saddle- Flite Titanium
Front mech - Shimano (cheapo)
Rear mech - Shimano Ultegra 2002
Cassette - SRAM 9 speed
Crank set - Truvative
Shifters - Shimano Deore (new)
Breaks and leavers - Shimano XT v brakes (2006)
Peddles - Look Keo (2014)
Hope seat clamp
Token Carbon Bar Ends
Hope bar plugs

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 790
Pair 36r/32fh purple disc ti-glide/suspension/black custom ano spiders. -£120
Pair 32/32h Red disc ti glide/sus on red mavic x517 with custom ano red spiders/lockrings(all parts nos as of 2010)red hope skewers -£225(hardly ridden by me,summers only and not much distance,mind it was all bought nos in 2010)
Pair of red 5 bolt b,u,l,b's custom ano black spiders/red lockrings/front is nos. £120 _Slight change here in that the rear is red but Rampage is going to use the nos bulb front for something interesting Fade or splash- Looking forward to seeing what he's going to do with it :D Rear36h Front32h
Pair 32h polished ti-glide mono/Fatso/Original Ti skewers-£120
New Hope Mono rear screw on 7 speed £90 32h
New Hope mono rear screw on 10 speed(The big axle for this is a prototype and was never released to the public) £100 the exact same as the 7/8 speed 32h

I think more or less all hubs have new bearings :? Inc freehubs
Im just waiting for Rampage to do some anodizing for me, spiders/lockrings and a couple of hubs A handy service rampage offers :cool: Ill be putting the lot on ebay at these prices ex post/fees

Im other than my thicknesser want to put the Ti to 11 with a sram XX drivetrain,so will have the X9/Xo stuff available when i get it

This message is for you Rob...

grange-hill-just-say-no-300x151.gif

Back