MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

That is the new rrp for the basic one Rob. It's the same quality of pic as mine but in the new smaller body and new features. The more expensive ones have higher quality optics and picture sensor plus wifi etc.

Re: Re:

clubby":17bumuar said:
That is the new rrp for the basic one Rob. It's the same quality of pic as mine but in the new smaller body and new features. The more expensive ones have higher quality optics and picture sensor plus wifi etc.

Still a bargain IMO. I was well impressed with those Whistler vids. For a ton, got to be worth a sniff.

anyone needing a chainset ? no rings or bb 175mm arms £40 picked up or whatever the post costs on top ;)

also i'm going to part with the chopper :( just needs paint due to loads of scratches £200 picked up

and beside my jumpbike

and a few rear mechs

will also trade for ???????

Re:

I've got a few new bikes.
Giant ladies, built
Felt lady angles, built
Gt Avalanche 3, new in box.

Might have saracen kili something

Almost unused fire mountain (Jackson Pollock spatter paint in blue)

A few frames in great Nick
P7
Stumpy in M5 polished
Jamis Dakota
gmac123":25wmql6c said:
any mountain bikes out there for a £300 budget, 18"ish ??

gmac123":3tif2we9 said:
any mountain bikes out there for a £300 budget, 18"ish ??
I'm looking to move on my Technium Peak 19" and my C16R 17" (links in my signature for pic's) if they would be of interest? Neither of them are full bikes but I've got enough bits to rectify that or could sell as framesets with a few bits (stem, seatpost, bars etc.) The C16R hasn't even been ridden :oops:

thanks chaps, it's for my auld man, he's decided he wants to take the occasional peddle round Chatelherault. so thinking more modern, although the C16R would have changed that but probably too small. Note a few possibilites and made a few enquires on gumtree

taysider - do you want to PM me with the size, price and location of the Avalanche

Back