MacRetro Trading Post

clubby wrote:
WTD - First born child. Must be willing to be sacrificed to cycling gods. Will pay child's weight in tyres plus 2 bags of Tangfastics

What size bags of Tangfastics? ;)

Jamie

Re:

I have a nice wide Ti bar that came with the Marin Sake Titanium- very comfy.

I have now in my possession a very good condition piece of shite folding bike from universal and want rid so if you have a use for it let me know

Attachments

• tumblr_ltfo3zzP7Y1qjfysso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ltfo3zzP7Y1qjfysso1_500.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 300
Im selling the Marin quake 9.0
Too small for me @medium (17 1/2") and its the near complete XT m739 groupset i really wanted off it and the cranks for my purple middleburn rings.

Given i got the lot at a very good price im not busting the arse out it.
Im reckoning it probably owes me £80 but ill add the forks,headset,seatpost(as its the devil if you dont have the original size)
If one of you chaps is willing to drive over, watch me strip the bike while listening to me drone on relentlessly while drinking my good ground coffee ill do it for £70 ;)
Sent in very reusable custom designed mdf packing crate for £85

The forks are stiff and its not a service it really needs due to i think them never really being used. Whole bike is mint. The forks are i think elastomers which is possibly the reason for the stiffness. Ive taken them out and theyre complete though i didnt check to see if they were hard or not
Big alloy steerer @205mm+

Reminder pic :D

Ill also add it to the main sale section but without the pick up.
Also selling some of the Hope stuff. Dont worry TK, the front hub is still safe ;) Some XTR and other bits also.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fraag0141/m.h ... 7675.l2562

Attachments

• Marin Quake 9 Out & About 002 (Custom).JPG
    Marin Quake 9 Out & About 002 (Custom).JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 284
  • Marin Quake 9 Out & About 004 (Custom).JPG
    Marin Quake 9 Out & About 004 (Custom).JPG
    196.5 KB · Views: 284
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ive no money Gazz :shock: Hence this business :( Its the way i go, eyes too big :oops:

And in the clear light of day :facepalm:

Rob suffers from the same condition

Id happily swop for a larger frame if you have one Rob. It doesnt have to be sus or anything like that, comparable :)

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 224
Back