MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

Anyone old enough to know better (or with kids) interested in a NOS 24" cruiser BMX frame and a set of 24" BMX wheels, I think I have to be honest and say I'm never going to build these up.

Dyna cant see the wood for the tre..............er bicycle bits. Only he could be more interested in a lump of timber than a bike component, you might have a sale there Rumble :LOL:

velomaniac":2b6fcmn3 said:
Dyna cant see the wood for the tre..............er bicycle bits. Only he could be more interested in a lump of timber than a bike component, you might have a sale there Rumble :LOL:

:LOL: :oops:

Not mine but very lovely :D

Burrs are hard to come by especially in larger sizes.

Attachments

• yellowbox-burr.jpg
    yellowbox-burr.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 160
My upstairs neighbour has a friend selling a Santa Cruz Superlight complete bike in size large which I think is 19"-20". He's asking £300 for the complete bike, he has to sell as his riding days are over due to a car crash I believe. My neighbour asked me to put the feelers out in case any of you might be interested. Its red in colour, I remember seeing it once.

Re:

Just FYI, Santa Cruz geometry is quite tight, a large is very close to a medium. A lot of them are short in the top tube.

My neighbour had a go on it and says its a bit big for him but he is long arms and legs despite average height so whats normal for him could be anything. :LOL:

Back