MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

I've got a kids 5 speed Raleigh. Hotrod mountain bike for sale hardly used few marks wherethe wean dropped it at his but suit up to about 8yrs looking for about 30 for.it

Re:

Does anyone have a motorcycle trailer or normal trailer with loading ramp I could buy, hire or borrow for a few weeks?

Needs to be around 2.2m in length, and I can use my own loading ramp if the trailer has a removable rear gate..............

:D

The Ken":3pxcqtsj said:
Mr P our group has a bike trailer that might do the job, when do you need it for? I could take some pics.

That might work depending on weight capacity etc. Two motorbikes is about the same weight as a small car. Well nearly. No rush - mutually convenient dates, that sort of thing, PM a couple of photos and I'll see - either that or could pop by for a swift peek on way through Dundee which is almost a weekly occurrence at the moment. The Kingsway is my current commute :D

2 motorbikes might be an issue, fairly sure 1 would be fine, it is solid but not suspended, we've had 8 bikes on it, and at the weekend it had 350kgs of plasterboard on it.

Re:

If you're swinging by that close give me a heads up the day before and I will try and sort a viewing. It has welded on carabiner loops so you should be able to keep it up right with straps, I'm also inquiring about a proper motor bike trailer that another friend might have, but that is in fairly constant use so I'm less sure.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wouldn't get too excited, chances are its a low end Hercules and very possibly a rebadged Raleigh as they were bought out by the big 'R' in 1946.

Back