MacRetro Trading Post

Re:

So it seems likely that the bike my brother was given was a Raleigh, possibly a Rudge as the name rings a bell.
Had a look at some exploded diagrams and the lock goes horizontally across top of fork too as in my fading memory of it.

Thanks guys.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":1k6gvpdb said:
So it seems likely that the bike my brother was given was a Raleigh, possibly a Rudge as the name rings a bell.
Had a look at some exploded diagrams and the lock goes horizontally across top of fork too as in my fading memory of it.

Thanks guys.

Rudge will have a sloping fork crown. Raleigh will have a tubular one.

Re:

anyone looking for a set of 27.5"/650b wheels/tyres/tubes ? cheap or will trade for something interesting ? i'm just wanting rid of them tbh

Some Raleighs have a tubular fork crown, some do not and the sloping rudge fork crown is usually chrome but of course sometimes not. No rhyme nor reason to the way Raleigh do stuff !

Purple sus front,disc spline 32h
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291114293431? ... 1423.l2648

Ive made him an offer but he's sticking rigidly to his price :cry: YUP ,its the one i need to match my rear.
I did point out he has the wrong axle and no disc side spacer or the spider but it did no good :cry:

Admittedly, ive got all those parts that he is missing, im just not sure i can afford £65 for another 5 days, by which time it will be finished :cry:
Oh Woe

Putting shoes on now, off to the bank. :oops:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back