MacRetro Trading Post

Done edinburgh but the best salvage yard - Easy in leith has shut down, I've been scouring ebay nationally as well as gumtree and salvo web - don;t know where to go in Glasgow and Dundee has nothing now Trojan has closed.

Thanks velo, a good selection there - much better than edinburgh and dundee - looks like that is my Saturday sorted.

got a xtr un91 bb 112mm x 73mm silky smooth for sale or trade against a hope xc 32h rear hub in black ?

Some bastard has bid my purple brakes over their reserve(£225) I know the point of me putting them on was to sell them but i didnt actually think they'd get bought.
im actually feeling a bit down about that :cry:

Alex- Ive just sold the royce,it was 113. Sorry, id have removed it from sale had i known earlier

Really nice Mr P :)
Short but not that short ;)
I need one for short short.

Jamie
Dyslexic Dwarf - I'm not big and I'm not clever :)

Dyna thats a bit of a mixed emotion when that happens. Put something on at a high price secretly hoping that it wont sell, then you can be sure if you dont really want to sell it that someone bids.
The lesson is if you dont want to sell, dont put it on.
Though like me, sometimes you dont realise you really want to keep it until you realise its sold and then its too late. At the end of the day, they are only bicycle bits, and you can always buy another set when you need them.

Jamie

Back