MacRetro Trading Post

Go on Rob :twisted:

Any thought as to what i could get for this lot.
Im really cutting down on buying bike parts and need to concentrate more on the furniture and the stuff i really need for that , hence the big clearout. Im hoping if i can only have a small pile of good/rare bits ill be happy at that.

The hubs on the left have cracks inc the other blue ti rear, some of the bearings are worn and some of the axles not too straight. Plus is lots of hard to find spacers, 2 bulb ti freehubs ,an early bulb and Xc 6 bolt both fine and usable, in fact all the bits here to rebuild the bulb.

An intention was to take the purple and blue fronts and make them into salt and pepper pots, grinding down then polishing the flanges :?

Attachments

• hope 016 (Medium).JPG
    hope 016 (Medium).JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 267
Might only be one straight bulb on and i would prefer to keep it with the bulb 5 bolt shell in there. Its about the only hub there you can totally rebuild and to lose the axle would render the whole hub build useless.

Let me check the others and see :?

Just the shell you can have for postage :cool: Too tatty for me

Anyone looking for a nice bare 2001 Zaskar Frame :) Way too small for me but i needed the bits on it to build the city/shopping bike.

Small -measures at 16" C-T or about 14 1/2 C-C
Red, very nice condition, well looked after but a few marks and a tatty paint cover up on the up tube. Overall its been well looked after, Still quite shiny.

Mostly tat on it except for the m900 xtr headset :D the XT Mechs of which the rear is the best condition ive seen for many a year. EA50 stem and post. Some nice bits and punting the frame,fork(Judy XC Long travel) and the tat should cover another better sized frame
Wheels were LX hubs on x517's. Rims are tickled, still got a lot of the original coating the pads would wear off :D ,being used with my xtr v's they should really do the business. Fab break on the wheels, usually theyre knacked

Attachments

• 2001 GT Zaskar race 001 (Medium).JPG
    2001 GT Zaskar race 001 (Medium).JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 155
Bit of a OT one. I've a Blondie print for Karma, problem is it has a crease up it, if anyone wants it I'll bring it to GT on the 29th. I'm not sure if its salvageable or not, maybe framed it wouldn't be noticeable. Anyhoo any Blondie fans want it let me know before Sunday.

8543878271_6aef871d73_c.jpg

Tried ironing it K :?
Theres a method ive ironing on veneer and you use paper to prevent scorching. Ive done this and the paper though shiny does iron flat. Have the iron at its lowest setting

Back