MacRetro Trading Post

Aye , they're kind of square edge. Not nice and smooth like the old STX.
The bikes a seller so I don't want to spend much on it. I had a rake in the big box of crap to see if I had anything similar but all I've got is a 170mm. All the rest seem to b black for some reason!

Alright, Fat Chance Wicked frame up for sale - just need to admit that it's slightly too small for me. Can bring to Dunkeld, would like to avoid posting if possible.

Fat Chance Wicked M/L, 19.5", TT 22.7" C-C:

DSC_3432.NEF.jpg

Most of you know what it looks like up close - it's not a garage queen. You know what the good points are. Here's the bad...

Dent on left rear chain stay:
dsc6070p.jpg

Paint flaking around the BB:
dsc6075o.jpg

dsc6069.jpg

Somebody drilled holes for bottlecage bolts on the underside of the downtube - I put rivnuts in there, unfortunately I broke the rivnut stud in one of them :oops:
dsc6079pf.jpg

£120 for the frame and Salsa seatclamp. Can include headset for extra £20 - FSA Duron, really rather nice.

kaiser":2brrqkqo said:
Why??????
It just doesn't fit me K - I've tried. Even with the bullmoose bars, it's still not right, and I'm just not riding it. Just need to admit I need the next size up.

Look on the bright side, you'll get your forks back!

Mair Dunkeld guff... I'll be bringing along the usual pile of stems, bars, seatposts, brakes, etc, that nobody ever wants. Anyway, pick of the bunch...

Set of chrome Mary bars, 25.4mm clamp. As featured on the Pipedream. £10. Sold to Sir Gazz of Clockwork.

DSC_2689.JPG

L & M Cranks - red, yellow lettering. 175mm. Pretty decent shape. Withdrawn
dsc6083t.jpg

Roadie, old and new. Syncros 1" stem, 130mm. £12
New 105 Front Hub, HB-5600, 32h. £7
dsc6084e.jpg

Coda Cranks. 170mm. £15
Coda Front Hub, 32h. £5
dsc6086nef.jpg

XT FD M-771, BP, 34.9mm. £10.
dsc6087nef.jpg

Kore Elite Stem from big.eck, fair bit of rise, 110mm - bought for the Moho, just a bit too short. Can't mind what I paid for it, let's call it £14.
dsc6088nef.jpg

has it got the obligotory 2 holes in the bottom of the seat tube ?

IF you still have it when i have some money .....

Back