MacRetro Trading Post

Im not really up to date on modern rims Rob,mind you could have asked big Al when you saw him but hey-ho such is hindsight.
Was there anythiing specific you were looking for, colour? etc etc

My favourite rim was the M231, not fancy, not super light, not super strong, but I liked them they were cheap'n'cheerfull.
So Im looking for a XC rim in silver probably something like the 231.

the current range doesnt have anything to match the flat box style,theyre all mostly triangular shaped.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kaiser":nvicalyv said:
Maybe not high end but there is something cool about it :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-80s-P ... 879wt_1396

I had one of those years ago, I'd say it is possibly late 70's as opposed to 80's as I bought my one second hand when I was about 14. It could claim to be my first mountain bike/clunker. Heavier tyres and cowhorn handlebars. We used to hammer round the local abandoned railway lines.

It's still behind my mums shed. Piinted metallic bronze by me...

Badly.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tazio":1is3kalz said:
I had one of those years ago, I'd say it is possibly late 70's as opposed to 80's as I bought my one second hand when I was about 14. It could claim to be my first mountain bike/clunker. Heavier tyres and cowhorn handlebars. We used to hammer round the local abandoned railway lines.

It's still behind my mums shed. Piinted metallic bronze by me...

Badly.

Really! You should get it out and dusted off, few mods and it would make a great fixie. :twisted:

kaiser":3uj44pce said:
Really! You should get it out and dusted off, few mods and it would make a great fixie. :twisted:

I'm never going to mention fixies again. I'm being ragged by the great and the good. Anyway I don't have an iPad.

Back