MacRetro Trading Post

kaiser":1z0id7cp said:
Tazio":1z0id7cp said:
I had one of those years ago, I'd say it is possibly late 70's as opposed to 80's as I bought my one second hand when I was about 14. It could claim to be my first mountain bike/clunker. Heavier tyres and cowhorn handlebars. We used to hammer round the local abandoned railway lines.

It's still behind my mums shed. Piinted metallic bronze by me...

Badly.

Really! You should get it out and dusted off, few mods and it would make a great fixie. :twisted:
It won't be getting turned into a fixie, but it might be appearing at a certain retro DH event this spring after a few choice upgrades...

dsc5746nef1.jpg

Nice ....

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/1992- ... r/93472059

I also posted this in the main forum "market place" section cause it deserves wider exposure than just us parochial lot.

Does it belong to anyone on here ?

Anyone seen it in the flesh ?

NB : couple of replies on the main forum. It's a scam apparently. It's been on ebay. I must've missed it.

NB : and the ad's gone from Gumtree already ....

Hey :)

Asides a drop-out a chain and a cassette.
(an a hub conversion)

I'm only left with chainrings and disc-brakes to finish up my build.

Does anyone have chainrings to fit a 4bolt '08 shimano deore chainset

and cable/hydro shimano disc-brake set?

cheers,

jonny

Puch Cavalier? I also bought one 2nd hand around 1980 when a humble student - commuted the 25 mile round trip to uni day/night/wet/cold - OH YES I DID!........................then I bought a motorbike :LOL:

Kept the Puch until 2000 though - sold it for £15 to a dutch student in London when we moved back up :LOL:

zigzag":omysqq7x said:
kaiser":omysqq7x said:
Tazio":omysqq7x said:
I had one of those years ago, I'd say it is possibly late 70's as opposed to 80's as I bought my one second hand when I was about 14. It could claim to be my first mountain bike/clunker. Heavier tyres and cowhorn handlebars. We used to hammer round the local abandoned railway lines.

Badly.

Really! You should get it out and dusted off, few mods and it would make a great fixie. :twisted:
It won't be getting turned into a fixie, but it might be appearing at a certain retro DH event this spring after a few choice upgrades...

dsc5746nef1.jpg

ngs"jonnymcenroe said:

(an a hub conversion)

cheers,

jonny

Sure i have the chainrings you seek, will check the morra.

clockworkgazz":3jfnlgw0 said:
ngs"jonnymcenroe said:

(an a hub conversion)

cheers,

jonny

:thumbs:

Sure i have the chainrings you seek, will check the morra.

zigzag":1rmcbjzd said:
kaiser":1rmcbjzd said:
Tazio":1rmcbjzd said:

Badly.

dsc5746nef1.jpg

eh , you'll have to take the brakes off if your doing the dh day wi it :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Gold Hope Mono Hub

Hi All - Anybody interested

32 Hole Blingly Gold Hope Mono (Solid Body non disk version) Ti Freehub with a few wee nicks on the freehub

NDS Bearing rough but will be replaced prior to sending

£39 with the Macretro discount

Seatpack (smallish)
Tops (smallish)
Jeserys (smallish)
mini-pump (smallish)
NOS Lycra (smallish)
Helmet (smallish)
Oakleys (smallish)
Gloves (smallish)

Anyone?

Essentially have NO riding kit; hand-me-downs?!

:xmas-big-grin:

Back