MacRetro Trading Post

Putting this here first, i have a set of disc wheels, red rims front is a really nice hugi 240 spins super smooth and wheel is pretty much true. The rear is black to but a shimano, spins well but the wheel has a wee flat spot where the rim has taken a small ding. Paid £45 from the bay for these and will prob never use them so up for what I paid.

Can do pictures if your interested but it is cold out there.....

1981/82 Dave Yates Flying Scot Roadie - complete bike

Putting this up for sale since I got another one and I can't cope with four roadbikes :LOL:

DSCF3782.jpg

DSCF3777.jpg

24" 531 frame in good condition. Campag dropouts. Fitted with 9sp Campag block, Ergo shifters and twin Stronglight crank plus Stronglight headset. 700c wheels with Shimano Super SLR calipers. All works a treat, only the graphics let it down IMHO. Small amout of paint wear where original downtube shifters were sited - easily touched in I think.

Made by Dave Yates at M-Steel in Newcastle when Dales Cycles in Glasgow bought the Flying Scot name when the original company folded in early 1980s.

I will keep pedals and maybe swap saddle.

£200 delivered to a MacRetro meet near you!

Excellent winter tourer ;)

My nephew is selling his 54cm Colnago Dream (full carbon I think) with Campag Centaur equip. Wants £950 or thereabouts. :shock:

If anyone interested and feeling mega flush (Dyna?) let me know for pics and more info.

:D

Back