MacRetro Trading Post

The black sids look like they will be up for sale so up for the macretro crew first.

I'm also looking for one of them cable pulleys that convert the front mech from top pull to bottom pull, you know that wee roller thing.

Not got one for sale but what you're after is a DMR Mech-verter, about £8 new I think. Used one for a while and worked fine, can also be used to run e-type mechs on frames without a hole for the screw they need - that's what I'm using fine for now, minus the "wheel".

Err... not sure, pretty wee though. It's on the club roost, which is currently in storage. Was planning on giving her a run at the weekend so I'll have a look for you then.

RobMac":19m4yhsr said:
clockworkgazz":19m4yhsr said:
The black sids look like they will be up for sale so up for the macretro crew first.

Ooooowww nooooo! :shock:
:LOL: :LOL:

Got some pace rc36 evo's coming which i think are a better fit for the saracen, so if they work they will be for the chop, im to much of a porker for the sids anyway :LOL:

Rumble":auraxivq said:
Err... not sure, pretty wee though. It's on the club roost, which is currently in storage. Was planning on giving her a run at the weekend so I'll have a look for you then.

Cheers :cool:

Back