MacRetro Trading Post

I need bottom pull anyway :)

There is no rush for payment the hub is just sitting here.

How are you mounting the caliper? If it is an axle mount you will need to find the exact one or have something made up. Rotor is a 150

The disc won't move further in but you could shim it further out I suppose but again if it is an axle mount caliper it will thow it out there too.

Splitting the stumpie tonight to sell but if any macretro folks want her giveme a shout and we can work out a local discount. See below.

Zigzag's (almost) everything under a tenner sale

Alrighty, a bunch of stuff that I'm not going to use - can pick up at the Arran or Lomonds ride. None of that posting nonsense either!

Seatposts
Poles for your seat, pick 'em up at the next meet!
dsc3646nef.jpg

From L-R:
Ritchey Pro: 31.6mm x 350mm. Black, 2 bolt, modern, fair bit of wear, off my Haro. £6
Bikehut: 27.2mm x 400mm. Black, 2 bolt, Halford's worstest, worn and rusty bolts. Karma, I mean come on look at the state of it.
Noname: 30.4mm x 270mm. Silver, 1 bolt, red anno top. Most minty, bought for my Hardrock, but it seems it takes 30.9mm :evil: £7
Kalloy: 30.2mm x 340mm. Silver, 1 bolt, scratched by a cat with titanium claws. Karma
Kalloy: 26.8mm x 320mm. Silver, 1 bolt, scratched by a rat with stainless steel claws. £3
Godelta: 26.4mm x 290mm. Black, 1 bolt, not too bad nick, a bit of wear, mostly under the insertion line. £5

Cranks
Just down from your seat, you'll need a pair of these for your feet!
dsc3647nef.jpg

From L-R:
Mismatched Deore DX MT-60, 175mm. As you can see, logo on driveside only, so always make sure you keep pedantic retrobikers to your right. One crank cap only to match the single logo, don't say I'm not good to you. £9
Coda (Sugino), 170mm. I bought these hoping I could peel off the CODA logos. Alas, it was not be. £12

Bars
A couple of no name brands, but hey, you can still hold on to them with your hands!
dsc3649nef.jpg

From Top - Bottom:
System 2, Alloy 6061 T6. 560mm, ends crimped. £3
Specialized, feels like steel to me, so should be good for beating the kids. 590mm. £5

Brakes (Canti)
Cant afford Chicken Stix? How about these for a cheap anno fix!
dsc3650nef.jpg

Both sets brand spanky. £4 per pair.

Brakes (V)
Stopping can be cheap, you can buy these and avoid ending up in a heap.
dsc3652nef.jpg

Alivio, BL-M421. used. Karma
Promax, BL-82, aka 'Boat Anchors'. New. Bought for Dunkeld weight weenie, thought they were light, but then I realised the quoted weight on CRC was each! £5

Pedals
Don't be a dud, try a used clip-in and spud!
dsc3653nef.jpg

I've switched completely to egg-beaters, either that or my cycling Octopus just died.
At the top: M505. They don't get any more bottom of the range than these! But they're in not bad condition. £5
Bottom row, from L-R:
M-520. Black, Plenty worn and scuffed. £4
M-520. White, A bit of Miami Vice for your bike. If only espedrils took cleats, eh? Well used, but not as worn as the black ones.£6 SOLD to gazz Crocket
M-324. Silver. SPD on one side, flats on the other. The worst of both worlds, but you might feel differently and appreciate the versatility. And the fact they will still be usable in the snow! £8

Bijou LX gruppo
dsc3658nef.jpg

FD-M563. 34.9mm, Top Pull. Pretty good nick.
One pair of canitis, includes bolts (not pictured because they were shy).
£4 the lot. SOLD to big.eck

Assorted guff from the man cave
dsc3659nef.jpg

26" Continental inner tube with one of this stupid big valves beloved of downhillers and car drivers. £2 SOLD to gazz
Mace MX Comp II gloves from CRC. New, medium, but too wee for me. And too rad if I'm honest, I prefer my string back fingerless if you don't mind. £3 Sold to Taz
Avid SD noodle boot kit, one bikes worth. Karma
Identiti foamy weight weenie grips, new. Bought for Dunkeld, but then I discovered the Ritchey grips were 0.00034g lighter. Each! £3
Shimano C-Type straddle wires, both new and desperately uncool. Karma
A bag of new Suntour XC cantis, black. Don't get too excited though... the good news, the back arms are unopened. The bad - I took some bits from the front arms to refresh my old pair of grey XCs. Anyway, there's a bag of springs, bolts and plastic bits that were left over. So you might be able to rebuild the fronts, but probably not. £7, come on, you're guaranteed one set of working rear brakes. SOLD to Mr P for £5

dsc3661nef.jpg

dsc3662nef.jpg

dsc3663nef.jpg

No Hope Hope
I tried my luck, but the caliper I could not unstuck!
dsc3664nef.jpg

dsc3666nef.jpg

Mini 9-74. Lever, caliper and overhaul kit that isn't complete, because I used the piston seals to try and fix the caliper. Without any success. One piston is still seized. Sat in the man-cave for 18 months. Oh and a manual too, fat lot of good that was. £5 for a lever that's probably OK, and if it's not you can fix it with the overhaul kit! SOLD to big.eck

Anno Bottlecage Bolts
dsc3668nef.jpg

2 purple, 2 dark grey (some might say XTR-ish in an optimistic light). Free to a bad home. Grey bolts Karma'd to TheKen

Top Cap, the most effectual Top Cap!
dsc3660nef.jpg

1 1/8", NC-17, green, new. At least I think it is. I'd like to swap this for a nice blue (or turquoise) top cap, any brand considered but has to be decent condition. Can probably be persuaded to post.

Back