MacRetro Trading Post

big.eck":32udgm2o said:
black lx hub'd wheels for me gazz please :cool: :cool:

i have just the thing for them :cool: happy to wait or pay postage if there in yer way ;)

Eck, would you consider splitting the rims from these? No offense bit bear but 231's ain't Eck proof rims and would put one of the finishing touches on my manitou build...

boxxer":2c53svgp said:
big.eck":2c53svgp said:

i have just the thing for them :cool: happy to wait or pay postage if there in yer way ;)

Eck, would you consider splitting the rims from these? No offense bit bear but 231's ain't Eck proof rims and would put one of the finishing touches on my manitou build...

i have a set of deep-v rims planned for the hubs so yes you can have the 231's no problem ;)

big.eck":2j0gyaon said:
i'll gee them a bash tae gazz , if a don't get on wi them i'll pass them on ;)

Nice one, will hand them over with the other wheels.

Got some spesh wheels mavic x117 i think front and rears good nick stout front if i recall, missing the rubber dust covers over the cones but otherwize nice, looking for what i paid, £25 handed over or £30 posted.

big.eck":1yh3yrwt said:
boxxer":1yh3yrwt said:
big.eck":1yh3yrwt said:

i have a set of deep-v rims planned for the hubs so yes you can have the 231's no problem ;)

Eck my man you are a true gent, let me know what you want for em and I'll sort it out, now if only The Ken will send me a piccy of the front hope he may want to punt me....

Latest posts

Back