MacRetro Trading Post

Cheers Eck

I appreciate that, I'll have a look and see if there is anything I can karma to even up the cosmic score - only within MacRetro of course

What LX Black rear mech are you after? M5??

I have one that I was going to put back on the Raleigh when the XTR goes onto the Manitou.... Sure I could pick up a DX to repalce it with....

I also have one that's stripped the thread on the barrel adjuster - I think it could be repaired / retapped or poss helicoilded all it needs are a back plate and jockeys....

I've decided to let some stuff go,im getting into debt over this place so i'd better clear some stuff out or there wont be and further builds :?

Im selling my disc mount [and im really sorry to see it go :( ]and my red wheelset.
Everything you need to run a disc on a non disc frame is there ,and there is an extra red mavic x517 should you prang the front ,as well as the 12mm through axle set up
£100 for the disc mount[Including postage/insurance]
£180 for the wheelset etc[Excluding postage/insurance]

Attachments

• Dyna's sale 020 (Large).jpg
    Dyna's sale 020 (Large).jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 153
  • Dyna's sale 029 (Large).jpg
    Dyna's sale 029 (Large).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 153
1 1/8th red king headset very good condition £60 posted, see the salsa build below for more pics

superstar grips £10 posted- bit grubby but would scub up.

easton ea50 monkey bars £20 posted

ritchey pro stem and bars £30 posted

king.jpg

ea50.jpg

ritchey-1.jpg

Boxxer.... 32 hole - 9mm x 110mm axle - on the rotor side the axle extends 16mm so you will need a spacer or mount to suit... £30 plus post or swap for a minty m900 31.8 front mech

hopehub.jpg

It depends on how the caliper mounts but if it is a fork braze-on then I guess the spacer would need to be 10-12 mm leaving 4/5mm in the dropout. However the caliper would need to align to the disc so it might need a little adjustment or even some custom work.

Cheers Ken

Thats just the sort I'm after, I'll sort you out with some cash early next week if thats OK

Only have 1 minty M900 31.8Tp hiding away, keeping that for a rainy day build though....

I take it the disk will come off / be able to be spaced out (sure hope thought about it back in the day) just want to make sure it wont hit the forks...

Mr Eck - do you have anything that would suit? Maybe even a cheeky hydro / cable system for the front...

Back