MacRetro chat and rides thread

velomaniac":2xkplt7n said:
It worries me you know about 'preffered methods' of rendering people insensible. Your not ex mob under the witness relocation program are you :shock:

No, of course not, I'm a violent little bastard seething with pent up rage. :twisted:

old_coyote_pedaller":o0g5s5xi said:
velomaniac":o0g5s5xi said:
It worries me you know about 'preffered methods' of rendering people insensible. Your not ex mob under the witness relocation program are you :shock:

No, of course not, I'm a violent little bastard seething with pent up rage. :twisted:

just like the rest of us the , cept the little bit

Was Chatting to Dr S. His lot or at least him would love another GT nightride. The last one was a brilliant laugh he said. Thus a GT Night adventure at some future date, maybe next year should be considered ;)

With the talk of night riding, ooh er missus, and since the nights are fair drawin' in, whit aboot these lights from last year?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360477864104? ... 1423.l2649

They're feckin half the price of the ones I got off eBay before.
Might make another purchase, seems like a bargain.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back