MacRetro chat and rides thread

Have fun but I'll admitt I'd rather ride than watch others going around and around and around and arou.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Glencoe + Ft William reds would be one hell of a road trip.

And work in the Devil's Staircase as well, or that nice bit of trail on the other side of the mountain heading down towards Kinlochleven?

I quite like the fact the Glencoe trail looks the opposite of groomed singletrack.

Looks a bit rough and ready for a purpose built trail. Almost as if one guy with a JCB just drove down a hillside scraping the topsoil off then letting bikes do the tamping down. Happily give it a go on something bouncy though ;)

velomaniac":3blgusv9 said:
Looks a bit rough and ready for a purpose built trail. Almost as if one guy with a JCB just drove down a hillside scraping the topsoil off then letting bikes do the tamping down. Happily give it a go on something bouncy though ;)

Wasn't the guy in the video doing it on a Cannondale hard tail? Looked like it from the ski-lift shots.

I have to say the ski-lift worries me more than the trail, I've never been on one, and getting The Ken on one may involve similar tactics to getting Mr T on a plane.

:) I used to ski a fair bit, even been on that lift in the past. Besides now I am lactose intolerant so you can't drug my milk as I don't drink it :)

It worries me you know about 'preffered methods' of rendering people insensible. Your not ex mob under the witness relocation program are you :shock:

Back