MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":32rci81m said:
morven went into the garage last night and made a few sarky comments- my argument that 7 bikes is a lucky number did not seem to carry as much weight as I thought it would :LOL:
Could be worse (or better depending), you could be '26 bikes' mikee. :shock:

clockworkgazz":2nlbklib said:
morven went into the garage last night and made a few sarky comments- my argument that 7 bikes is a lucky number did not seem to carry as much weight as I thought it would :LOL:

I found a way round that Gaz, miniKen has 3 bikes, ultraMiniKen has 2, although I still get comments from missyKen and disappointing looks from the missus.

Decided not to do SSUK2010 in Wales, too far and too costly.
Will ride Strathpuffer Lite on geared bike, SS a wee bit too tough an option for me on an enduro, probably stay off SS for a bit, finding it a wee bit too knackering at the moment :roll:

Enjoy your evening misty manouvers you mid to west coaster types ;)

Cracking ride out to Misty Law last night :D , felt wierd for me out riding on a week night (normaly cant due to work, early starts etc), will be up for more now that i'm working sensible hours :)

That video made me feel just a little inadequate, loved the way he got over the log, he was super smooth...... wow..... just wow.

Going over to Mikee's part of the world on Sunday morn about 1030, meeting at Markinch station. Hopefully he'll guide me around the local off road splendours for a couple of hours. Anyone else for a wee Fife jaunt ?

Latest posts

Back