MacRetro chat and rides thread

me and Dr S love the on-one- cool tastic and simply posting makes you a member- get on a ride to get the tartan banner on your avatar.

Dr S is alive and well, just had enough of AEC hassle much like I did, he says he's gonna keep a low profile for a bit while he chills as he's got a lot of other stuff to get on with. Lets leave him be untill he wants to rejoin the fray ;)

Well glad I came home, a night in me own bed was worth it :) Body isn't too bad, legs are a lot more cut up than I thought now the muds aff and a wee bit of tightness round the shoulders but apart from that fitting fit again. May even try a run later :)

VEGAS!":3r0chkvf said:
Are you recruiting new members then? I'm sorry I don't have any Fat?? (or anything retro) but I do like my singlespeed On One which kinda looks retro. Great bikes btw- I see Clockworkgazz has one. :cool:

You and your On One would be welcome on a ride ;) , most of us are fans of single speeds.

Aye SS rocks, even now I'm eyeing up the Diamondback Topanga frame I've just got from Big Eck thinking that might make a great single speeder :D

Looks like I may have another frame and forks coming my way :) nowt special but I think it looks pretty cool. :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The sellers on here and I've pm'd him already, damn fine chap that he is is including a load of stuff for token postage costs. As it is I fancy some drops, mudgaurds and maybe a rack, sorta tourerish typa thang.

Back