MacRetro chat and rides thread

Carrick Yamaha(may they be devoured by hellish fiends) have stuck me for 250 quid to service and fix my scooter. In a further effort to fleece me they say my rear shocks are seized and replacements are not cheap, once home a bit of bouncing on rear of bike unseizes the shocks :roll:

Result nae spare moola for nice bikes :(

will be out up my hill as ever

bit of a big free day on sunday tho

that klein been ridden into a wall ?

I think I'll nip up Carron Valley in the afternoon after I get shot of a couple of house viewers. Any riding Sunday will be hangover dependent though :D Hoping my new tyres for 10utb arrive tomorrow so I can give them a twirl.

Ach, at least you're mobile again Velo.

zigzag":lcugknbr said:
I think I'll nip up Carron Valley in the afternoon after I get shot of a couple of house viewers. Any riding Sunday will be hangover dependent though :D Hoping my new tyres for 10utb arrive tomorrow so I can give them a twirl.

Ach, at least you're mobile again Velo.

"New tyres for 10utb"

Speaking of which what you gettin as Im needing a pair
as the ones Ive got are to girly :oops:
I need summit more aggressive :twisted:

Racing Ralph for the back and Kenda Karma L3r for the front. As long as they're better than the Nevegals on the fire road climbs I'll be happy...

doubt if you'll need much more than semi-knobbies for tub
theres usually only a couple of techie bits

mikee":zb4mo2ki said:
doubt if you'll need much more than semi-knobbies for tub
theres usually only a couple of techie bits

Do you think :?

Ive noticed that there seems to be very little available under 2.00" its all 2.0" and above is that right?

Never thought I'd say this about a GT and a Full Sus but ............I LOVE THE IDRIVE :D

Unfortunately I now have strained muscles around my left shoulder, why I know not :?

Thus for 10UTB I will be iDriving as its a soft less painful ride :roll:

Sorry if this lets down the retro ethos !

Back