MacRetro chat and rides thread

velomaniac":20fr532m said:
Thats nae use if they blow up the tracks :roll:

The number of times we had to wait in a siding on the way to and from Dundee as the tracks were repaired and the army hunted down and eliminated the fife bandito's :LOL:

are you telling me they have fire too?

Dr S":1ifbze1t said:
Looks like you guys had a good time on Saturday. Gutted that I couldn't make it but work is getting in the way of everything these days. I can't see when I'm going to get a ride in. Might be sticking to night rides for some time to come.

thats a bummer hope you are getting the work/life balance sorted- as ferris said "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

clockworkgazz":syjwmd4e said:
Dr S":syjwmd4e said:
Looks like you guys had a good time on Saturday. Gutted that I couldn't make it but work is getting in the way of everything these days. I can't see when I'm going to get a ride in. Might be sticking to night rides for some time to come.

thats a bummer hope you are getting the work/life balance sorted- as ferris said "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Absolutely, you've thrown off the material shackles get out and enjoy yersell.

Mr Panda":1wst4rpi said:
MacWesty Splinter Group has just been constipated :D :LOL:

you get stuff from the chemists for that panda
mebee a couple of strong cups of coffee will help

Mr Panda":39v3kn4i said:
NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

250px-Blackadder_2_nursie.jpg

Big V'll fill you in, but can't imagine it's much different from my Rockhopper - don't expect it to be as lively as the MacRetro Shonkjumper, probably mostly down to the front fork though. If it's cheap, give it a burl - you can always move it on if you don't get on.

Back