MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":2lpsi04g said:
I have no reason to own it so knock yourself out kaiser.

Ditto but it does look nice :roll: :LOL: might have a cheeky one :)

Hells bells, looked at the results - those times are pretty scary for 'only' 10k. Hard going?

I see you dusted off a copy of that 1970's athletics best seller - 'Run XC like Larry Grayson' ;)

oddly camp and hard at the same time - looks brutal Kaiser, was it a hot day - there's a guy behind you with no shirt on.

The Ken":3lztj1ah said:
Just a reminder for Kiroughtree this weekend - english numbers are currently dropping like grouse on the 12th of august.

Its all the rumours spreading round about 'reeking revenge on the auld enemy' and 'sassanach baws fae supper lads' that is putting them off. Without their heroic leader they are broken men! :roll:

Cowards. I shall have them flogged at the mast :LOL:

Very hard event but worth it afterwards, very cold too. There was a guy last year with a borat makini :eek: . BTW I'm thinking of going for that Marin, somebody still cool to pick it up should I get it?

I can get it for you but as said previously I would prefer it if he could drop it off before friday (if he asks - dundee town center, opposite university) that way I can bring it down on to Kirro when I leave on friday night.

Back