MacRetro chat and rides thread

Hello Macretro's
I am hoping you are all well and heading for a dry weekend full of riding :)
I have a favour to ask, and before someone points it out, I know most on here aren't road riders.
All I am asking is that you go and stick your head round the corner into the road section and you will see in the announcement bit at the top of the general road stuff that there is a quickfire 24 hour tie break poll to separate the four entries that tied in the RPotM, the picture comp.
It doesn't always get a large number of votes but it would be nice if there was a good number voted on the tie break, I know its not everyones cup of tea but each vote will make a difference. Have a look at the four pics and pick the one you like the most.
Its always a better win if there are a nice amount of votes and sometimes this one struggles, hence why I only run the picture comp every other month.
Thanks for any support, much appreciated

Jamie

Thanks for the votes last month guys, supports much appreciated :)

On a separate note, besides Brian and myself, who else is going to SSUK down in Coventry on the 2nd of September?

Jamie

Re:

Alas not me :(

I was signed up for it but due to my current employment situation I cannot get that weekend off.

Enjoy yourself ;)

Re:

Keith. I deliver Pizzas by scooter part time in central south Edinburgh. This is not an exciting or desirable job so not really sure its much of a step up from unemployment but it can be fun ragging the wee two stroke moped through the city flat out :p

Back