MacRetro chat and rides thread

Anyway Ive got a free standing big industrial #cker which takes up to much room in my parts department :?

And! And! Wait till your arses are hangin oot yer breeks yous can kiss my foot Kilmarnock :evil:

Jeez, it feels like I've found the online version of Women's Own magazine. :facepalm: Or could it be
e14491.gif

velomaniac":4e8x0un6 said:
You found it because you were looking............dont lie ;)

The "MacRetro chat and rides thread" is what I thought I'd found but naw it's a bunch 'o fannies discussing their sewing machines. :roll:
To this casual observer the homo-erotic banter running through the MacRetro threads is now being reassessed in light of the sewing machine posts, mibbees ye all do mean it. :mrgreen:

By ra way, could wan o ye run me up a wee bag tae put ma mobile and purse er cough, manly voice, wallet in, as I'm fed up having to bendover to rummage aboot in the bottom of my sack to find them all the time. :cool:

old_coyote_pedaller":3ucmcckg said:
velomaniac":3ucmcckg said:
You found it because you were looking............dont lie ;)

The "MacRetro chat and rides thread" is what I thought I'd found but naw it's a bunch 'o fannies discussing their sewing machines. :roll:
To this casual observer the homo-erotic banter running through the MacRetro threads is now being reassessed in light of the sewing machine posts, mibbees ye all do mean it. :mrgreen:

By ra way, could wan o ye run me up a wee bag tae put ma mobile and purse er cough, manly voice, wallet in, as I'm fed up having to bendover to rummage aboot in the bottom of my sack to find them all the time. :cool:

:LOL: :LOL:

Back