MacRetro chat and rides thread

I'll be at the velodrome on Sunday, probably get there about 12ish, where are you seated? I'm in block M - not that I know where the velodrome is yet, was thinking of getting the train through, is it easy to get to from queen st?

Ah it is easy and you only need 3 buses and a train via preston :shock:

Bus, Rail replacement / Bus link, Train, Walk 3 12:46 17:37 4 hours 51 mins

The Ken":1js7n8z5 said:
Ah it is easy and you only need 3 buses and a train via preston :shock:

Bus, Rail replacement / Bus link, Train, Walk 3 12:46 17:37 4 hours 51 mins

they're running a bus from buchanan station, working the now, will look for the link late.. search worldcup track and you should find it

Very jealous! Well kinda I really wanted to go but know very little about track tbh. I spoke to a guy the other day that had a go at the velodrome, could be a future MacRetro jaunt?

@ken - not sure where we're sitting, my mate got the tickets. so 4 of us, including wifey and radek. loose plan to go to west brewery ~noon, beer, lunch track. would be good to meet up, you're welcome to join us for lunch.

the bus station (for the shuttle) is next to queen st station btw

@kaiser i think you can do introductory sessions to get the experience. a couple of us have been thinking of doing the accreditation sessions so we use the track for winter work outs. looking forward to seeing it, my mate was there for the thunderdome meeting, he really enjoyed it

Back