MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

old_coyote_pedaller":1rg6ozrx said:
RobMac":1rg6ozrx said:
old_coyote_pedaller":1rg6ozrx said:
I suppose a full-suss BSO with steel rear arm would be a good starting point because the seat/chain-stays could be welded on to brackets to fit to suspension mounts, with correct spacing for rear hub. Let's face it as you say it ain't gonna be no light-weight. :mrgreen:

Jeez, yer a sneeky bastard, now I'm "discussing" it with you. :facepalm: Feck aff. ;)

A canny believe am following this p1sh thread :shock:
Dinny give innta the DARKSIDE OCP :facepalm:

There's nae feckin chance o' that Rob. I'd rather slam the lid of a grand piano shut on my knob than have a fatty.

Thankfully nobody I know has a grand piano or I'd be in trouble. :shock:

Whit aboot a Audi 80 tail gate their heavy :mrgreen:

wtf ????? i take a break for a couple of weeks and everybody has fat bikes :LOL:

i blew my fat bike fund on a cannondale f800 lefty :( feeling a bit left out now (nae pun intended) :LOL:

big.eck":1eg4fxi0 said:
wtf ????? i take a break for a couple of weeks and everybody has fat bikes :LOL:

i blew my fat bike fund on a cannondale f800 lefty :( feeling a bit left out now (nae pun intended) :LOL:

What size is it?

velomaniac":3vy00jd5 said:
A grand piano you say...........hmmmmmm :p
If you have access to a grand, you realise you'll have to bring it to me, don't you? ;)

Eck, I've got a small late 90's F700 (Volvo) that I'm going to fit a Lefty to that I recently won on ebay.
Just need to remove shock to change oil but can't get it out as the Lefty tool I have is for later (I think) Leftys.
It's a non-disc frame so will put a Magura rim brake on it with a Hope M4 on Lefty.
Hopefully your's is a disc frame and you don't have this problem.

And no we don't all have fatties. Just a few mentalists do.
e14450.gif

Back