M900 cranks- bid your bo@@@@@@ off!

guymuttley21

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The_Sellution":215pywyb said:
I've got an identical set.....not quite as shiny, but still very very clean and much cheaper ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0694960003

FYI - The original BIN was $249 and free global shipping for RB members ;)

I would have had those Connor if they'd been 175mm :( keep an eye for another set if you would please :)

Cheers

why is everyone saying ouch to the price of m900. I look at it that they will eventually not be around and can only get more rare, so you are buying something that you will not get soon, and there is nothing more beautiful than a cycle with a nice new m900 group set on it, and the chain set is the biggest component on a cycle really. i feel that if you have to re-morgtage to get these items then hurry and do so.

thanks andy

cranks

Maybe you guys have a point.

My question is what is the ceiling price for these cranks?

Also to keep strong residual value they need to be nos condition?

and so the debate begins...

i paid about $700 nos its not fair but i paid it and now it sits on my bike looking pretty.

thanks andy

Back