LTS DH, Plans changed, *Not for sale*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
Never thought i'd part with this but i have another frame on the way which is one i never thought i'd own.

Frame is in good condition with just normal use minor chainsuck marks, cable rub and blemishes, original stickers are a bit faded (too much polishing :roll: ), all bushes and pivots are fine, rear mech hanger recently replaced with a Goldtech item, main thing is the rear shock will need rebuilt, frame is buildable and rideable as it is but shock clacks over rough ground as the oil is low, TF Tuned can rebuild it or supply the parts.

Frame measures 16" centre to centre, has a 1 1/8 headtube, and will need a 73mm bottom bracket with around a 113mm axle.

Price includes UK delivery, GT seat collar, an Answer Rocker seatpost (cut down to 200mm), and a spare rear shock, this is from a normal LTS though so i dont think it'll work on the long travel DH , will do for spares though.

DH version is rarer than the conventional LTS and also the later DS version so asking £120

Changed my mind, *NOT FOR SALE* for now, sorry to anyone who was considering it.

Nooooo, never though I would see the day you parted with this :shock: I was gonna try to punt you some AC stuff as well :LOL:

ps is that a sausage roll perchance?

pps let the cat out the bag and pm me what your getting then :D

Awesome frame and price. :shock:

To perspective buyers the shocks can be stipped and refilled fairly easily at home.

But Tim @ TF is very usefull for info/guidance.

Good luck with the sale :D

that is a stunning bike- even better in the flesh- The replacement frame is a belter Kaiser- you are going to eat your liver.

My money is on a sausage roll too :LOL: That and the coke- breakfast of champions ;)

kaiser":27pz8zql said:
Nooooo, never though I would see the day you parted with this :shock: I was gonna try to punt you some AC stuff as well :LOL:

ps is that a sausage roll perchance?

pps let the cat out the bag and pm me what your getting then :D

"SAUSAGE ROLL" none of that health food nonsence for me, that's a bag of left over Christmas sweets my mum gave me :LOL:

Still in love with the LTS but i've had it 8 years now, also need to draw the line somewhere, i'll just hang it up for now if it dont sell though, new bike will be awesome :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back