Lovely Yo Eddy Fat Chance Chamelion metalic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeeDevelopment":kwpar9tf said:
rupeww":kwpar9tf said:
Is that hydraulic discs mounted on the old mudguard holes and braced up to the cantilvers bosses??

Thats either genuis or mental, cant decide, but I'm told by both of my therapists that that is the same thing!!

Nope, it's a shorter axle rear Hope hub with the disk's caliper mount screwing into the rear drop out and then reinforced via the torsion bar to the canti-mount...... it's how Hopes used to be.

Thanks, I am learning!!

Dogy bidding for sure, as if the bidding would go up in multiples of £10 and £20 pound, especialy when its 1 type of person bidding for it. It would never happen like that, he is taking the piss.
You would never get all them bids under £100.
31 bids in a day LOL ye right.

It was clear from the start that something was not quite right. Too many bids in too short a time.

It'll be interesting to see where it all ends up, but I doubt there are any serious bidders.

We will probably see the same bike with same description up on ebay next week by the same seller even after it has ........sold.......... this time round.

it's a very nice bike but i wanted to know why all the bids were private so asked the question,to be fair he replied :?

No, sorry, its private ;) Just kidding; apparently research has shown that people are more likely to bid with anonymity than in full view of the world, so I went with the ebay spiel and activated the option: I'm not sure if I have the option to deactivate it, but imagine it might have a similar effect to lifting a rock, with beetles scurrying for cover. Good luck and enjoy your privacy.

Cheers,

Satan Himself

How do all,
I am the controversial dodgy so and so, who has apparently caused much outrage and flippant conjecture; so even when I put the bike up at 99p with no reserve to a global audience, I am somehow blatantly using underhanded methods that boil the blood of good honest bike riding folk, much like myself.

If private bidding is such an outrage, then why is it offered as an option?

If I'd known it'd cause such a mucky debate of accusation and ill will, I would've left the bidding public, but I didn't; just as I haven't made or arranged any bids in any shape or form; I would publish a bidding list, but then of course, I'd be crucified for contravening the privacy of those bidding and breaking ebay policy rules.

Basically, it seems it is indeed a desirable machine; if you want it, please feel free to participate in bidding at whatever juncture you please; if you don't, then kindly let those who evidently do want a chance at owning a tasty bike (which I would like to hold on to, but ultimately, it doesn't suit my riding style) get on with letting the market decide its worth.

Slander away, I've nothing to hide.

I'd also like to add, that when I bought the bike, only the seatstay dent was mentioned, it was only under thorough inspection to confirm condition before sale that I unearthed the additional dents... right dodgy beast me, ready to eat babies n everything.

I rekon what he was really thinking was.................... ''It helps with shill bidding''!!!!!!!!
Did you join Retrobikes just to try and sell your bike!? looks like it.

Back