Lovely Yo Eddy Fat Chance Chamelion metalic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been up 3 times now, think is is the one sold on singletrack for a good price and immediately appeared on the bay for considerably more :twisted:

Errr

Yeah sold for £600ish on singletrack a few months ago. I was in comms with seller when it was offered here and he was quite keen on getting £1200 for it.

If it was a mint frame then maybe, but with frame dinks like that and undoubtedly mixed condition build gear then good luck.

Interesting bidding patterns so far too;)

Is that hydraulic discs mounted on the old mudguard holes and braced up to the cantilvers bosses??

Thats either genuis or mental, cant decide, but I'm told by both of my therapists that that is the same thing!!

I put in my watch box when the price was .99P. When is started to shoot up in no time, I decided it was all going to get too rich for my taste.

28 bids in a couple of day? ;)

rupeww":1xepceda said:
Is that hydraulic discs mounted on the old mudguard holes and braced up to the cantilvers bosses??

Thats either genuis or mental, cant decide, but I'm told by both of my therapists that that is the same thing!!

Nope, it's a shorter axle rear Hope hub with the disk's caliper mount screwing into the rear drop out and then reinforced via the torsion bar to the canti-mount...... it's how Hopes used to be.

Back