Lotus Sport, XTR, Bristol

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
If it didn’t go above £290 opening bid, a good haul of XTR…..I suspect the XTR excitement will push it higher somewhat, 18 people watching gives that impression too, me included 😉

Apart from at least one chainring, seatpost and headset XTR looks complete. Frame and other bits sadly won't have too much resale value on their own. For any Lotus fans out there then this has to be a good buy.

If it had at least the headset I'd say worth it to the right buyer, depending on the condition of the group. Photos don't show enough to be able to make a proper evaluation. As it is I agree with the above, would be worth risking £350 on the group.

Apart from at least one chainring, seatpost and headset XTR looks complete. Frame and other bits sadly won't have too much resale value on their own. For any Lotus fans out there then this has to be a good buy.

If it had at least the headset I'd say worth it to the right buyer, depending on the condition of the group. Photos don't show enough to be able to make a proper evaluation. As it is I agree with the above, would be worth risking £350 on the group.
Entire drive side crank is not XTR, the seller does detail this in the ad however.
I've seen worse for more.

Back