Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

The History Man":dlrne8xi said:
So the Widow's Knob is up?

I think that bike needs a new home.

Sorry for the injury/recovery!

Sh*t :shock:

What started as a late night drunken post has only gone and got me in the mix :)

Better start getting some training in :twisted:

Re:

I've still got the log in details for the team entry so will square away the paperwork with the race organization company,
however can I leave Nobby to sort out his entry fee with Misteroo and Windowmaker :D to square things with Chrisby.

I'll let you know when its all done, and thanks for the prompt replies regarding my PM seeking N.O.K info to pass on to MM2016 .

All the best

I still think Dysons are the best.

Re:

Official Team sheet now updated to reflect the changes.

fair play to the organisers they were very appreciative of the fact we did it properly and didn't have pseudo riders on the course with the wrong I.D and duff next of kin info,

So thanks to both for filling the unforeseen gap(s) at such short notice and also coming back as quick as they did with their person details. :cool:

on another note

The History Man":334gxfmf said:
I still think Dyson's the best.

Dyson's a dude on the forum, why do like him the best (fine by me if you do),
but is it some strange man crush going on here.

Re:

Hi all

The intruder has gone in for service and is costing me a bomb but the good news is the intruder will be available as charging station for mobile phones. I feel i have set myself up to have queues of people searching for electricity.

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":1g72jd6a said:
Hi all

The intruder has gone in for service and is costing me a bomb but the good news is the intruder will be available as charging station for mobile phones. I feel i have set myself up to have queues of people searching for electricity.

thanks andy

I though 'water' and electricity doesn't mix?

Which side for which?

nobby the sheep":3osd88lg said:
About time you bought a new one Andy

thank you nobby for offering to 10k in the kitty towards a new one. i only have to another 50k to go any donations are welcome lol

thanks andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back