Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

The History Man":mvuo9ont said:
any123":mvuo9ont said:
Hi all

The intruder has gone in for service and is costing me a bomb but the good news is the intruder will be available as charging station for mobile phones. I feel i have set myself up to have queues of people searching for electricity.

thanks andy

I though 'water' and electricity doesn't mix?

Which side for which?

i have no idea what that sentence means

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":15vjmgwo said:
The History Man":15vjmgwo said:
any123":15vjmgwo said:
Hi all

The intruder has gone in for service and is costing me a bomb but the good news is the intruder will be available as charging station for mobile phones. I feel i have set myself up to have queues of people searching for electricity.

thanks andy

I though 'water' and electricity doesn't mix?

Which side for which?

i have no idea what that sentence means

thanks andy

I was thinking of the other popular use for the side of the intruder. With electricity about it could be entertaining.

Re:

Hi Guys

I've added in the new riders, however this will only work if Nobby has lights etc

Nobby & Windowmaker©™ ➡️ (trade mark belongs to THM)

Can you have a look at your times, if you want to swap amongst yourselves let me know.
I've just done a straight swap Misteroo -> now Nobby and ChrisB -> now Window geezer.

Obviously this isn't necessarily set in stone and people can trade on the day if they want to, but its good for everyone to know where we all fit in and have a two slots we're happy with.

This year I'll remember to print it out on A3 and bring it with me (promise)

Attachments

• lap timings_running order.JPG
    lap timings_running order.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 383
Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

I'll bring every light I have with about 850 lumens worth per two sets. Not exactly a proper set of night lights but a pretty impressive set up for commuting on unlit roads. Each set should be good for a couple of hours on full beam so should be light to spare. If I pull my finger out I can get a set of halogen lights battery recelled and they're good for a couple of hours. Another set of LED old school lights should ,provided I can sort the connector out, are good for more hours of light in the darkness. I'm only doing 2 night laps so excess lighting should be available.

I've a set of hope r8 and r4 lights ,may need to carry a fire extinguisher in case my lights start any woodland fires with there lumens

nobby the sheep":3tlozgjd said:
I've a set of hope r8 and r4 lights ,may need to carry a fire extinguisher in case my lights start any woodland fires with there lumens

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back