Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Just logged in and added Stephen (Velomaniac) to the team sheet, and also amended our team name

if you fancy seeing whose in (listed in alphabetical order) checkout https://www.entryhub.co.uk/whos-in/23
we're currently sitting on page 15 next to Longun and some scabby Plastic northerners from Lancashire :LOL:

At least we've got a "Proper Northerner" from north of HADRIANS wall !

Just waiting to see what Mike Muz comes up with ..... Southern Men of the South :facepalm:

Attachments

• renamed.JPG
    renamed.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 335
Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

Ere less of the scabby Nicholas hahaha

Wrong side of the pennines. Webbed feet and all that.

Re:

Gentlemen of the Lost Souls, I have a favour to ask. After a spot of research I have found that to get both me and a bike to the race is likely to be prohibitively expensive and a lot of hassle as I dont own a car or for that matter have a driving license. Yes I know I'm a Scotsman and infamous for our financially mean ways but it is a pricey endeavour. So here is the favour I ask. Does anyone have a bike they could lend me for the race saving me the hassle and expense of bringing one. If you could it would need to be a big bike as I am 6'6" but it can be a gas pipe special, most of my bikes are anyway. I'm happiest on a nice rigid retro steed, suspension just confuses me. As I say I'm happy to cover a couple of laps no one else wants as I have several lights. Obviously I bring a present for whoever can lend me a bike.
Cheers
Velo

DICKO10":xe16qfon said:
Historyman??

The dude sure loves 22 inch frames

Not sure if anyone other than THM would be dead on most of them as he does build in a rather unique style. lol

Also longun has a few gates I possibly have one somewhere :)

Re:

Sweet FA Nick!

Unless, gulp, solo! :shock:

BTW, did you ever post those XT thumbie caps?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back