Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

regan_ev":1qm8jrs4 said:
Retro Spud":1qm8jrs4 said:
Gruff":1qm8jrs4 said:
That's the RB magic working :D

Yeah but something's are better left at Mayhem .... And never discussed

Like this..... Is this fact or an Urban myth from MM2014 :?:
I've never gotten to the bottom of how Nobby finished his lap minus socks :shock: ....There is one answer and via necessity its plausible (needs must and all that, and after all bears do it all the time)
But did it actually happen :?

I must admit there isn't any other plausible explanation as to why a grown man could or would loose his socks halfway round, and its not as if you'd stuff them in your back pocket when your done :shock:
Not even Shane Ritchey would have wanted to take up that particular Daz doorstep challenge!!

But honestly alfresco defication on land belonging to HRH Princess Ann the Queens sister ! Has to be treason surely...

Hahahah brilliant!! Especially the Daz challenge reference :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, and Princess Anne aka The Princess Royal is the queen's daughter ;) (I wonder if she has any photographic evidence of when the socks were removed? I've heard she likes to take photos at the race! :shock: :LOL:)

I received a PM this afternoon from Nobby (see below) regarding the socks,

Being sensitive about his relationship with the royals and not wishing to spoil things he's reluctant to document the sordid episode on a public forum. So sorry folks looks like your just going to have to wait a few more weeks.

nobby the sheep":1qm8jrs4 said:
Since I won't be arriving until early evening if you save us a good spot for that tent of mine I'll explain all over a few beers at mayhem as the twist on the story is just to funny to debunk at the moment

Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

Was that the year of the onesie and the skis?

Erm..........Unfortunately I'm going have to drop out!! :(

Something else has come up that I can't get out of!!..Gutted. :facepalm:

I'm sure there was talk of a reserve rider somewhere on here so hopefully you still have a full team.

Sorry guys.

:cry:

Not done a great amount of training but I'll step in to your place if that's ok with the rest of the team ,and some one doesn't mind keeping an eye on jnr whilst I do a lap or so

What about windowmaker?

As long as you pay me my entry fee....I don't care!!!!!

:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back