Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 (the count down begins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Gruff":2792e3ln said:
Just to let you know that i'll be bringing some tat to shift onto you lot as per usual :D three large boxes of MBUK's and MBI's from 1989 to 1999 that i want to shift.

Oh my... What with this and Misteroo's washing machine drum braiser a ton of dry wood I'm bringing, a few beers and Any123's promise of an outdoor TV showing re-runs of the Grundigs it's got all the makings of being a night of nostalgia......oh and close to Darren (Feetabix) and Donna's first wedding anniversary :D

So leave em a alone if they disappear a bit early :facepalm:

Re:

I plan on bringing some old tat as well.
Some of it I'll be riding , the rest will be to sell to unsuspecting, pished, dehydrated, bewildered, nostalgic retroheads.
Get them when they're at their most dewey-eyed and rose tinted I say!

Looking forward to Grundig re-runs. I may have to stop, watch for a bit, with an ice lolly*,
then carry on, fully enthused again

*subject to logistical issues of dragging a freezer around behind the bike.

How many weeks now?

Mikey

velomaniac":34ewp6h7 said:
I'm not training, I should be but I'm not. Not practicing night riding, I really should be but I'm not. I am reasonably fit but not athletic so I'm just going with that:roll:

I'll make sure my lights are fully charged, strap them to Frank, light them up, climb aboard and start pedaling. I have only two ambitions, one is to do my two laps eventually, two is not to crash. As you can guess I lack the go get enthusiasm of the serious racer :LOL:

You break it you bought it.

So what's it worth? :mrgreen:

The History Man":2igxvrlh said:
velomaniac":2igxvrlh said:
I'm not training, I should be but I'm not. Not practicing night riding, I really should be but I'm not. I am reasonably fit but not athletic so I'm just going with that:roll:

I'll make sure my lights are fully charged, strap them to Frank, light them up, climb aboard and start pedaling. I have only two ambitions, one is to do my two laps eventually, two is not to crash. As you can guess I lack the go get enthusiasm of the serious racer :LOL:

You break it you bought it.

So what's it worth? :mrgreen:

SERIOUSLY...

All your builds are one offs and akin to a piece of work by Damion Hurst.
Not sure anyone could put a price tag on any of them THM

You break all the molds buddy

Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

I'll be seeing the consultant on Wednesday and find out if/when I can get on the bike or I'll see how much I can strip off it to make it as light as poss to carry lol

Re: Lost Souls of Retro©™ Mayhem 2016 call to arms -yeah 2016 !

Do I need to bring a big chain and padlock to stop THM cavorting with my TIG welds. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back