Look Mi90 information

piggy

Retro Newbie
Hi,
I have just bought a Look Mi90 bike for £20.00 at a carboot and am trying to find some info on it.It has Campagnolo items all over,from Wheels to Seat and has 27 gears.It is in very good order with most of the paint and decals in place and it even has its own Look cloth tool bag.Any info greatly received and was it a bargin at £20.00.
Many Thanks,Piggy.

Thanks for the reply.Is there any way i can found out how old it is and any more info.
Thanks Piggy.

piggy":27ea6que said:
Thanks for the reply.Is there any way i can found out how old it is and any more info.
Thanks Piggy.

Hopefully a Look expert will see this thread, I know of the brand but know nothing about them i'm afraid......sorry !

do a search on here for LOOK MTB or LOOK MI90
quite a bt of info
£20 bargin suspect its 24 speed though
broken for parts you would be looking at £100+ minimum

had one way back when i had disposable income,and would love another
where in louth was the bootsale(mrs is from louth and we vist the in laws)
post up some pics to have a look at

cheers
tony

Look Mi90

Hi,
Your quite right it has 24 gears not 27 as i put in the question.I am thinking of putting it on Ebay in the next couple of days so will be pics on there.The bike is far to much quality for me to potter around on,so someone might aswell have that will appreciate it.It would be a shame to break it as i think it is all original.
Many Thanks,for info.

Which Campy parts does it have? They are probably worth more than the frame and fork. You might fetch a higher price splitting it (hint, hint).

Pics?

Look MI 90

Hi,
I have hopefully added a few photo's and i have listed what parts there are

Wheels Quick Release Campagnolo Contax,
Campagnolo Brakes and Pads,
Campagnolo Pedals,
Campagnolo Crank,
Campagnolo gears,
Quadrix Quad-butted tubing Frame Signed by by either R.P or P.P
Ritchie Logic tubing by Tange Forks,
Look 170Grams Aluminium Handle bars,
Look Tool bag,
I think that covers everything.
Thanks,Piggy.

Attachments

• dcp_0010_01lol.JPG
    dcp_0010_01lol.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 3,344
  • dcp_0010_01lol.JPG
    dcp_0010_01lol.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 3,343
Thats got cracking potential.

Give it a good clean, whack some amber wall tyres on it and show us some better pics.

Back