Lightweight innertubes

Skeeter1

Kona Fan
Hi all....I'm racking my brain trying to think of those early 90s inner tubes I used to see in supplements from shops/magazines which were (I think) latex?? Pretty sure they were salmon pink in colour?

A Butyl Latex mix.
Panaracer did/does make a modern version, blue I think though, R'Air maybe.
There is new and lighter tech now than both now.

I have tubolitos in my Element70 and they don´t leak, very nice light-weight inner tubes.

But there is a cheap option in aliexpress for around 4.-5 euros and similar weight. I don´t know if they mantain the preasure or how they can be fixed. Colors :pink, green , orange, purple ... Link

I have tubolitos in my Element70 and they don´t leak, very nice light-weight inner tubes.

But there is a cheap option in aliexpress for around 4.-5 euros and similar weight. I don´t know if they mantain the preasure or how they can be fixed. Colors :pink, green , orange, purple ... Link
I bought the cheap Ali tubes for a emergency road tube, worried how long it would last but it sure is small to carry.

Ill check those out Thanks 👍🏼

Back